The plan is confirmed, the offer is formulated, now it is time to promote your campaign and drive traffic to that amazing offer.
Effective Ways to Promote Your Inbound Campaign:
Have a Blog
I’ll say it now, and I’ll say it again, you need a blog. Depending on the length and topic of your campaign, aim to generate at least 3-4 related blog posts. These blog posts will not only help you engage more viewers, but also help you promote your offers with an embedded link, or picture.
Tips for Writing Great Blogs:
- Use catchy headlines and images – After you finally pour your blood, sweat and tears into a blog post and are ready to publish it on your website and on social media you need a captivating headline and image. You need something that will connect with your readers and grab their attention.
- Keep it Clean – Short sentences, paragraphs, and bullet points help break up your content and make it easy for your readers to digest.
- Use Bold, Italics, and Colour: These three elements help draw attention to the more important parts of your blog.
- Link, Link, Link: Help your readers out. Connect them to additional resources or related content to provide an overall better experience. Linking to other blog posts or other resources will help satisfy your customers and help move them closer to a potential customer.
- Be Unique: Be different. Embrace your competitive advantage and show some personality in your blog posts. If you’re boring, you’re not only going to lose visitors, but also leads and potential prospects.
Use Social Media
Promoting your campaigns on one of your used platforms is a must. You could promote your blog posts, provide eBook teasers, or even sneak peaks of videos you’ve generated.
Check out Our Social Media Resources to Help you:
Make the Most Out of Email
Emailing your current customers is a great way to drive traffic to your new campaign. But don’t just send it out to everyone. Send a teaser, introductory email to a segmented part of your list that will find value in your campaign.
Tips for Writing Great Email Campaigns:
- Write a Killer Subject Line: Keep it clear, descriptive, short, and engaging to make sure your message gets opened.
- Keep it Focused: If your email has too many links, or call to actions, it will become confusing and will get a poor response from your readers.
- Click Here for more Email Writing Tips
Pay to Play
Pay-per-click-ads are worth the money. Paying for a higher spot on search engines or on other websites gets you noticed more, and helps drive that needed traffic to your campaign.